Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Big day for Ney is COMING~~

OMG~~~big big day for jaeney is just around the corner........26th December 2009....actually really did not expect that she is getting married so soon..........but finally she found someone who really can take care of her well in future........glad for her.......

Life passing so soon........suddenly finished spending 24 years in the world........suddenly feel so touch.........and suddenly feel that we had grown up...........we are not children anymore.......we r mature human now......someday we will be ppl wife o mother.......stilll not prepared well to step to the next step..........think is time to plan for future.............feeling my life is still confusing.....keep on asking myself.......

"Where is my final step?????where will be my stop??"

Ney........suddenly feel like crying for u......like a mother seeing her own children getting married........so happy and touching......n seeing that u r growing and step to another step.......a big step in every women life........sorry......my feeling is out of control.........and let me realise that we are not children anymore......

Ney....pls promise me........must be XIN FU............and i know u will and u are.....love you..........ken.....must take care n love her more.....and congrate that you both finally found someone to make ur both complete and share the rest of the lifetime.........

LOVE


1 comment:

  1. lolz..so touching to see dis post..thanks sis..
    of course i'll always xin fu one..it's a really brand new chapter of my life d..2010 is going to be a new year for me.. got to learn to be someone wife, learn to be a good daughter-in-law.. learn to be good wif my new family.. and it's time to make myself grow mature so that i am ready to be someone's mom in future too XD.. wish u all the best in ur life and meet the right man real soon..love u~

    ReplyDelete