Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Specially made for Jaeney........



Big Big day for my dearest cousin....ney's wedding........sorry my dear that cant attending ur party in malacca.....but i promise u that i must be there on ur true day on 26th....so excited.....cant wait for the day coming.........although cant be there on 19th..........i did something for my dearest as my wishes for u.........














c my baby after make up........so mature..........n sweet with big big eye.......hehe.......SUI!!!

















Finally wearing her wedding
ring - 3rd ring in women life












My babe n ken with her lovely frens....everyone is so formal n lovely..........so glamorous of ney...........










Ken 深情一眼........melting inside Ney's heart.














交杯酒- 象征夫妻以后的日子要好好的相处


OMG~~~~too much picture wanna upload de................hehe...........

There is some wishes collected from ur lovely frens ...........

From Nicole Xiang:

May your love be as endless as your wedding rings.
May your voyage through life be as happy and as free As the dancing waves on the deep blue sea.

From Rileen Chua : a reunion of friends who have not met since 2002. probably the only time of my life where i made sooo many girlfriends :] Reunion includes friends that date back to kindergarten and standard 1.. Once again, congratulations Ken & Jaeney, for a love so true and cute. I'm really glad that you've found someone this amazing to spend the rest of your life with :) Let this not be the last time we're gonna meetup until Hui Moon/Su Sin's wedding ahh.

From Cheryl Ncy
of course happiness always! u have begin the new chapter of life edi :) congrats once again my dear jaeney :) xoxo

From Yovi Tan: ya, happy life, congrats to my cute and lovely ney ney wif her 38 husband =P

hehe.............onli got these few.........going 2 collect more...............hehe........

Soli...my dear.....boss is coming.....cant edit de..............soli .....u know my art is sucks........cant make a good presentation................pls forgive me lor..............MUAKS...........

Anyway.................wanna congrates u again..............may ur love will be lasting forever...........

1 comment: